We need YOUR help to reach our first-ever fundraising goal of $6000 from individuals. Holly Miller of our Advisory Group has led the way with a generous gift of $2500. One supporter like you will match the next $1500 raised, dollar-for-dollar, by 12/31/15. With your help, we can make the last third of that challenge by year’s end.
YOU CAN HELP create change because opportunity can turn a life around. Your gift will help us provide:
- 56 weeks, or 84 hours of skill-, confidence- and community-building among Vermont’s female inmates
- weekly story sharing to educate the community about issues and impact of prison
- four printed anthologies of writing for participants and local distribution
- public readings by released women
- team training to maintain the program’s integrity and uniqueness
“My inner confidence and self esteem emerged before me tonight. I always end this group with more understanding of my potential.” – SH